What is Gastroparesisclinic?
Gastroparesisclinic was established in 2014 and was the first to provide a freely available online psychologically-focused support program for Gastroparesis. Since 2014, Gastroparesisclinic has been visited by over 256,000 individuals.
The aim of Gastroparesisclinic is to provide individuals with an expert-reviewed online resource about Gastroparesis, and a free evidence-based online psychologically-focused reliance program to help individuals living with Gastroparesis.
Information provided on Gastroparesis.mindovergut.com includes: What is Gastroparesis disease, its symptoms, methods of diagnosis, and management. Gastroparesis.mindovergut.com also offers information about the impact of Gastroparesis disease in relation to mental health, including anxiety, depression, stress, and sleep.
Gastroparesis.mindovergut.com provides a free online 5-week evidence-based psychologically focused optimal health and resilience program to help individuals living with Gastroparesis.
Current stats about Gastroparesisclinic.org
Users to date
Feedback about the Gastroparesisclinic.org resilience program
About the 5-week psychologically-focused resilience program for Gastroparesis
- 100% free, evidence based, and expert developed
- Utilises well-established strategies taken from stress-management, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approaches
- Provides a range of psychological strategies which have been shown to be efficacious at addressing distress
- It’s based on your involvement – YOU ARE THE EXPERT – YOU know what you feel, think, and experience
- Focused on building upon your strengths and abilities, optimising your resilience to better manage Gastroparesis
Participate in Research
This free website and all its content, including the free 5-week resilience program for Gastroparesis, is based on the kindness of participation.
Help us learn more about gastrointestinal conditions and the interplay between the brain-gut axis.
Please click the button below to access the currently available research projects being undertaken by Dr Simon Knowles.
Thank you for your interest in participating.